Peel Out!® Shipping Label Sheets
Need a new method to help streamline order fulfillment?
Burris Computer Forms® offers Peel Out!® Shipping Label Sheets.
What do your customers expect from you?
- Efficient order handling and low costs
- Fast and efficient delivery
- Accuracy in order fulfillment
With built-in labels, Peel Out!® Shipping Label Sheets can help you achieve these goals!
“The ship-to address peels off the sheet and goes on the box and the rest of the sheet goes inside for a packing list. It is much easier, less error-prone, and makes for a more professional looking shipment.”
– C. Moore
Watch the video below for a brief overview of Peel Out!® Shipping Label Sheets
Provide your information below for free samples of our Peel Out! Shipping Label Sheets to see how they can improve your order handling!
Examples of Peel Out!® Shipping Label Sheets:
What are Peel Out!® Shipping Label Sheets?
- 24 lb. bond sheets of paper with one or more built-in Peel Out!® Labels
- Labels have adhesive on the back so you can easily affix them to your package
- Available in three standard sizes: 8 1/2″ X 11″, 8 1/2″ X 14″, and A4 size sheets
- Print on a laser or inkjet printer or copier
- Customize paper and label sizes and positions to match any need
- Standard stock label formats match many popular shipping application software programs
- Can add a custom color/text to the front and/or back
How can Peel Out!® Shipping Label Sheets help me speed up my order fulfillment?
- Pick, pack, and ship all from a single sheet – no more matching up labels with packing slip
- Print your invoice, pick ticket, and/or packing list right beside your shipping label.
- Improve customer satisfaction by increasing order accuracy since the ship to information stays together with the packing list all the way until the package is prepared for shipment
- Printing packing information and shipping label on one sheet, instead of multiple forms, saves labor handling and improves accuracy
How can I use Peel Out!® Shipping Label Sheets?
- Amazon® Sellers
- Bar code labels for tracking
- Branded packing slip/gift card/offer
- Customized shipping labels with logo
- eBay® Sellers
- Endicia® Users
- Expedite order fulfillment
- FedEx® Shippers
- Inventory management
- Invoice paper
- Lab test result labels
- Multichannel Order Manager® Users
- Medical testing label
- Online and offline Omni Channel eCommerce
- Option to pre-print Terms & Conditions
- Order fulfillment companies
- Outgoing and return shipping label on one form
- Packing slip/pick tickets/invoices with shipping label
- Parcel “license plates” for order fulfillment tracking
- PayPal® Users
- Provide in-box return label for customer
- QuickBooks® Users
- Save costs on shipping supplies
- Ship in-store inventory
- Ship-from-store and in-store pickup solution
- Shipping labels for FedEx, USPS, UPS
- ShipStation® Shippers
- UPS® Shippers
- USPS® Click-n-Ship Shippers
- ZenCart® Users (and International ZenCart® Users)