Why should I print my own shipping label sheets?
Peel Out! Shipping Label Sheets ™ Are Great For:
Shipping label sheets (also called integrated labels) speed up your order fulfillment:
- Pick, Pack and Ship from one sheet
- Use as a pick ticket, a packing list (or invoice), and shipping label.
- Can also be used as a mailing label
- These all-in-one invoices help perfect order accuracy.
- Fill orders faster.
- Improve customer service.
- Print as many as you need. You can print your labels by the sheet or as a batch.
- If you're having trouble keeping track of orders in your warehouse, pick list forms with labels can help.
For companies that engage in omni-channel order fulfillment practices, filling orders quickly and accurately can improve your overall customer experience.
Labels speed up your mailing
- Print one sheet and use as a letter and mailing label when sending samples or catalogs
- Just peel off the built-in mailing label and stick it on the package.
How many times has this happened to you?
You have several orders to get out, and you have to prepare shipping labels and your invoices or packing lists. So you gather your shipping supplies together. You have to pull and pack the items with the invoice or packing list. THEN you have to match it up with the correct (you hope) shipping labels.
Instead of worrying about which shipping supplies to use, your answer to this dilemma may be Peel Out! Shipping Label Sheets ™. Our pressure sensitive shipping labels are compatible with both laser and ink jet printers, in various sizes. We also have layouts with a shipping and return label on the same sheet.
- Order fulfillment companies
- Parcel shippers
- Companies looking to save on shipping supplies
Peel Out Shipping Label Sheets™ can be used as:
White 24 lb bond paper
Specially tested for easy feeding and sharp, crisp printing
Layouts available in 8 1/2 x 11, 8 1/2 x 14, A4 and A5 sizes
Laser and inkjet compatible