Peel Out! ® Shipping Label Sheet Benefits:
- Pick, pack, and ship from one sheet
- Customizable and will fit your software
- Expedite order fulfillment
- Improve customer service
- Keep track of orders in the warehouse using integrated forms with labels and pick lists on the same sheet
- Perfect order accuracy with these all-in-one invoice forms or sheets
- Print as many as you need at a time -- by the sheet or as a batch
- Use as a letter and mailing label
- Use as pick tickets, an invoice or packing lists.
For companies that engage in omni-channel order fulfillment practices, filling orders quickly and accurately with integrated labels can improve your overall customer experience.
View the short video below to see how to use Peel Out!® Shipping Label Sheets to help pick, pack and ship orders quickly and accurately.
White 24 lb bond paper
Specially tested for easy feeding and sharp, crisp printing
Layouts available in 8 1/2 x 11, 8 1/2 x 14, A4 and A5 sizes
Laser and inkjet compatible
A large number of successful, efficient organizations that ship a high volume of cartons, packages, and envelopes use Peel Out! ® Shipping Label Sheets.
Why do so many companies use Peel Out! Shipping Label Sheets™?
The sheets contain packing slip (or invoice) and shipping label.
- They streamline order fulfillment.
Pick, Pack & Ship from a Single Sheet – no later matching the pick ticket with a shipping label.
- They allow greater accuracy.
Eliminates error-prone matching of pick ticket with a separate shipping label.
- They provide more capabilities.
- Custom Messaging
- Gift Messaging
- Return Instructions
- Handling Instructions
- Branding Opportunities
- Company Logos
- Product Offers
- Other Capabilities
- Easy Return Form
- Return Label
- Ship-From-Store Fulfillment
- Custom Messaging
These companies provide goods online for their customers. Burgeoning business online retailers, e-tailers, order fulfillment companies, distribution centers, makers and sellers of consumer and business products - anyone who ships a high volume of packages with shipping labels – Fedex labels, UPS labels, USPS labels or DHL labels – can best benefit from using Peel Out Shipping Label Sheets™.
Some of the organizations that use Peel Out Shipping Label Sheets™:
- Art Institutes
- Compliance Companies
- Counties and Municipalities
- Healthcare Products
- Hobby Stores
- Logistics Companies
- Marketing Companies
- Medical Supplies & Equipment
- Nutrition Companies
- Poster Companies
- Products for Animals
- Publishing Companies
- Research Institutes
- Seed Companies
- Title Companies
- Trading Companies
- Veterinary Practices
Online retailers and ecommerce shops use Peel Out Shipping Label Sheets™ to ship a variety of products:
- Animal Products
- Clothing – men’s, women’s, children’s
- Computer Parts
- Copier Toner
- Music / Records /CD’s
- Natural Foods
- Printer Ink
- Shoes – men’s, women’s, children’s
- Sporting Goods
Some of the Shipping Methods and Carrier Labels used by these Organizations using Peel Out Shipping Label Sheets™ include:
- FedEx Labels
- UPS Labels
- USPS Labels
- DHL Labels
Some of the popular software packages and platforms used by these organizations and printing on integrated forms:
- Amazon Sellercentral
- Atandra T-Hub
- Multichannel Order Manager
The above brands and names are registered trademarks of their respective companies. Peel Out!® is a separate registered trademark of Burris Computer Forms®.